At Victor’s Tires and Custom Wheels, providing reliable brake repair in Salt Lake City is one of our goals. We’ve been successful at this goal because we’re honest and transparent about our customers’ brake needs.
Brakes can be one of the most overlooked components of the vehicle. It’s something you always rely on it, but folks don’t always bring in their cars for a proper brake inspection.
It’s understandable when people ignore their brakes since they can last anywhere between 25,000 to 65,000 miles. Depending on how much you drive, brakes can last a few years. That makes brake inspections and maintenance easy to forget.
We recommend that you have your brakes checked at least once a year to be safe. Having your brakes checked is especially necessary if you have driving habits that can wear down your brakes, such as riding your brakes or being in stop-and-go traffic often.
Why Give Us a Chance?
Victor’s Tires and Custom Wheels is part of your community, and our technicians are ASE certified. Also, our professional and honest work speaks for itself.
Your brakes keep you and everyone else on the road safe, so we’re quite meticulous about the work we do on your vehicle. We offer guarantees on our work because we know we’ll get it right the first time.
Digging Into the Service
Brake service is pretty involved. At Victor’s Tires and Custom Wheels, we pay attention to many things when we inspect your vehicle’s braking system. The brake pads are vital components, so of course, we’ll check those out. Brake pads typically last about 40,000 miles.
We also check the brake drums. The likelihood that you’ll need your drums replaced is low, but we still check. The drums should last a long time. Under normal circumstances, your drums can last up to 200,000 miles. It may seem like we do too much, but we like to ensure everything is working correctly.
You can expect the following when we service your brakes:
- We look at the hoses, and if we find cracks, swells, or other damage, replacing them is the next step.
- We also inspect steel lines and change if needed.
- We replace the caliper if it has a seized piston.
- We check for leaks and deal with them.
- We examine the rotors and drums for wear, rust, or general damage.
- You can expect an inspection of internal hardware as we deal with the rest of the repairs.
- We may replace shoe retaining clips or the return springs on your drum brakes.
- We inspect the wheel bearings
- We apply lubrication if your braking system needs it.
We include all of this with your brake service because we want to be as thorough as possible.
How Do You Know It’s Time for an Inspection?
If you can’t remember the last time you had your brakes inspected, then it’s time to make an appointment with the brake experts and Victor’s Tires and Custom Wheels.
You also want to make an appointment if you notice any of the following issues:
- You notice some vibration every time you press on your brakes. The vibrations could get worse the longer you wait.
- When you press on your brakes, you notice less resistance.
- Your car starts to pull to one side or the other when applying the brakes.
- If you start to hear a squeal coming from your vehicle, especially when you brake, then there could be something wrong with the brakes.
If you have any questions or notice any of the signs mentioned earlier, don’t hesitate to call Victor’s Tires and Custom Wheels to make your brake repair appointment. For your safety, brakes are too important to ignore.OKBET Sports Betting OKBET Betting OKBET BLACKJACK SITES okbet pba betting okbet valorant betting OKBet NBA Betting OKBET Billiard Betting Guide OKBET Boxing Tips okbet esports betting OKBET NBA Betting Predictions OKBet Betting Sites OKBET UCL FOOTBALL BETTING GUIDE okbet fifa world cup betting OKBet PUBG Betting Apps OKBET WNBA BETTING GUIDE OKBET PUBG Betting 2022 OKBET MLB Betting OKBET Uber Cup Betting okbet dota 2 betting OKBET GAME BETTING OKBET World Cup Betting Sites OKBET WORLD CUP BETTING World Cup Online Betting OKBET Cricket World Cup Odds OKBET Cricket World Cup Betting OKBET Cricket World Cup Odds